Connectors for LCDsJC type
JC type Inter-Connector is a heat seal connector that is made up of a polyester film as a substrate, and carbon conductive lines printed on the film. JC type is coated with an anisotropic conductive adhesive. JC type is useful for LCD's applications.
Dimension and tolerance
|Size L x H||mm||100 x 400|
|Dimension tolerance||Length (L)||mm||±0.25
±0.25(10≦H≦120), ±0.5(120＜H≦200), ±1.0(200＜H≦400)
|Width of conductor (Tc)||mm||0.25|
|Accumulative pitch (TP)||mm||±0.1(TP≦100)|
|Thickness of base film (T)||μm||25|
|Thickness of cover film (option)||μm||12 or 25|
|Conductive lines||Thermosetting resin carbon ink|
Thermoplastic synthetic rubber adhesive
|Insulation layer||Printed themoplastic synthetic rubber|
|Condutive resistance||≦100Ω/□||10~30ºC, 30~80%RH|
|Insulation resistance||≧100MΩ||10~30ºC, 30~80%RH|
|Peel strength||2.94N/cm||90°peel, 100 mm/min.|
|Storage time||6 months max.||Sealed, 0~40ºC, RH≦50%|
Bonding conditions range
|Adhesive temperature (1)||110~130ºC|
- This temperature should be applied only to the bonding area.
- Time (2) means keeping one at reaching the adhesive temperature (1)
- ※Surface should be free of dust and contamination.
- ※Above "BONDING CONDITION" is not specification. It is only condition which are got in our test. Your proper condition depends on heatsealing machine, material of jig, thichness and material of cushion, size and material of adherent, environment in your process and so on. Evaluation in your process should be necessary by yourself.
- ※The test is carried out with Shin-Etsu's own method.
- ※The above conditions are provided only for reference and are based upon our company's in-house tests. Applicable conditions will vary depending on the thermal capacity of equipment, cushioning material, thickness, adhesive body size, material, exoergic properties of the lower supporting jig, and a variety of other environmental factors. As such, the above conditions should be used only for reference and implemented only after thorough testing.
Every item or numerical value indicated herein is measured by Shin-Etsu and out of guarantee.
The quality of the connector, which has been already assembled, is out of guarantee.
Please make sure to see about the purpose/conditions of use and practice your own test. Industrial ownership like patent doesn't guarantee the usage of the connector.
- Adobe Reader is required to viewing PDF files.
Please click the Adobe logo and download Adobe Reader if necessary.
Adobe Systems, Adobe Reader and Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Please feel free to contact us
if you have any inquiries regarding our products.