SEPLEGYDA is possible to provide thin conductive layer by coating.
There are many formulations depending on resistivity, from low resistance(10²~10³Ω/sq) to high resistance of anti-static area(10⁴~10¹⁰Ω/sq).
Automobile, Wafer back-end process, Display, Energy device, Home appliances,
SEPLEGYDA has High transmittance, lower haze than metal oxides, and excellent flexibility. Hardness can be added according to the applications.
- Input devices such as touch switches
- Semiconductor parts transportation materials
- ESD countermeasures for displays
- Hard coat film for smartphone protection
- Electrode materials for electronic parts
- SEPLEGYDA can be applied to various plastics and glasses and excellent adhesion.
- There are grades for films and sheets, spray grades for molded products, and dipping grades, and conductivity and antistatic performance can be easily added.
- Generally, PEDOT-PSS is a water dispersion, but we can have achieved solvent dispersion with our unique technology. There are a wide range of solvents such as alcohols and ketones, and you can select the solvent that suits your applications. By mixing with a resin such as silicone or hard coat, the functional layer and antistatic layer can be integrated into one layer.
- There are also water repellent and hard coat type available.
We are developing paints that use conductive polymer (PEDOT-PSS) to exhibit various performances.
Characteristic of each grade