Control Standards of Chemical Substances Contained in Products
Global Environmental Communication System (G-Environmental System)
- The "Environmental Management Representative" of our Group is appointed, and the Representative represents our Group with regard to customer’s requirements in relation to the environmental quality of our products.
- The "Environmental General Manager" and the "Environmental Technical Supervisor" are appointed at each division and respectively manage issues associated with the environmental quality of products of the division.
- Submissions of such documents as Green Procurement Survey Responses, Certificate of non-use of environment-related substances, Conformation Form of the Changes in Management or Analysis Data are conducted in accordance with the rules set forth in the Global Environmental Communication System.
- Materials with low environmental burdens (raw material, parts/components, packing material, etc.) are purchased from suppliers that promote environmental considerations in accordance with "Green Procurement Guidelines" and "Control Standards of Chemical Substances Contained in Products."
- Part of this system is applied to customer’s "CSR Procurement Survey (Supplier CSR Promotion Status Survey)" on human rights/labor, safety and welfare, environment, fair trade and ethics, quality and safety, information security and social contribution.