2020 Sustainability Report Publication
The Shin-Etsu Polymer Group has issued a Sustainability Report since 2001. In this report, the opinion on global environmental conservation and environmental management of the Group, the action and achievements, also we report on activities related to CSR.
Features of the "Sustainability Report 2020"
- This Report conforms to the "Environmental Reporting Guidelines (Fiscal Year 2018 Version)" of the Ministry of the Environment and GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards 2016/2018 in its reporting.
- In the Special Feature, we introduce biodegradable resin-related products which belong to one of our core technologies, “functional materials.”
- The CSR Report sums up the group’s organization and activities in relation to engagement with "governance," "customers," "supplier," "employees," "communities," "environment" in a configuration that is easy to read and understand.
- The information in this Report and details of environmental data are all disclosed on our website. We also provide additional information on our website.
- We received third-party comments from Mr. Kozuma, Professor of Sophia University, as was the case with previous editions.