- Easy assembly/Random connection
- Shin-Etsu Polymer will introduce our random
connection technology by Movie.
It realizes the high reliability by many connecting points.
MT type series are anisotropic conductive sheet type, which consists of soft silicone rubber and of gold-plated metal wires embedded densely into it. This type of Inter-Connector is suitable for inspecting and connecting IC packages such as BGA, QFN or SON. Since MT-4X type has 4-time metal density, it can be used to CSP. Especially, MT series are superrior in transmitting high cycle.
- Outline dimensions
- Dimension and tolerance
- Offset to connecting electrode
- Continuity resistance
Dimension and tolerance
|Pitch (mm)||Pi: 0.10±0.03 x Ps: 0.10±0.05|
|4X||Pi: 0.05±0.03 x Ps: 0.05±0.03|
|Length (mm)||(mm)||Max: 50.0±1.0 Min: 5.0±0.5|
|Width (mm)||(mm)||Max: 50.0±1.0 Min: 5.0±0.5|
Offset to connecting electrode
* Since metal wires are inclined in the direction parallel to L dim., upper and lower connecting electrodes need "offset".
Measured by 4-terminal method
The test method: the above-described drawing.
Size 0.4mm x 0.4mm
Gold plated electrode (50 patterns)
- Test samples:
0.5mm t (Offset 0.25mm)
1.0mm t (Offset 0.5mm)
2.0mm t (Offset 1.0mm)
- A small amount of silicone will remain on the inspected (IC package, etc.,) connected with MT-type connector.
- When the inspected (IC package, etc.,) with soldered electrodes is pressured and welded to MT-type connector, the solder can adhere to the metal wire part of the connector.
- When the inspected (IC package, etc.,) is pressured and welded to MT-type connector, it can be absorbed to the conncetor.
- Attachments such as dirt, dust and the other alien substances will remarkably increase the contact resistance of the connector.
- A cross section cut through L direction will be inclined. See
the right illustration.
- MT series Operating Temperature Range: -35~100 degreeºC.
Every item or numerical value indicated herein is measured by Shin-Etsu and out of guarantee.
The quality of the connector, which bas been already assembled, is out of guarantee.
Please make sure to see about the purpose/conditions of use and practice your own test.
Industrial ownership like patent doesn't guarantee the usage of the connector.